Sunday, December 14, 2014

Week Two

Sunday: Rest Day - lots of sleeping in, strecthing, and cleaning the apartment.

Monday - Kicked butt today! I was supposed to do a twenty minute run, which I completed with a couple short walk breaks and a five minute warm up and cool down, all at a 2% incline :) finally felt like I hit my stride, even if it was only for a short run. After that, I did my usual upper and lower back exercises and stretching :)

Tuesday - Rest day & Taco Tuesday :)

Wednesday -Went for a run after a long hard day at work... I had an hour and fifteen minutes to squeeze in a run and weights/stretching before my preschool's parent's night, and it was amazing; perfect way to blow off steam.

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday - Going great :) already feeling stronger and a little bit faster!

Workouts Completed: 10
Miles Run/Walked: 20
 Days until 5th/3rd Riverbank 25k: 145
Days until Bayshore Half Marathon: 159

No comments:

Post a Comment