Sunday, December 7, 2014

Week 1

(Day 1: On last post)

Day 2:
Ran two miles during 1:1 interval training (1 minute of running : 1 minute of walking) for 20 minutes (per my 5th/3rd Riverbank Run Training Schedule), followed by more strength training! A little sore, but feeling great!!

Day 3:
Rest Day - and a much needed trip to On the Border with my coworkers!

Day 4:
I was supposed to walk 20 minutes today, so that was easy; didn't even go to the gym to to do it!

Day 5:
Let me tell you, if you want your pick of machines at Planet Fitness, just go on Friday night! I was only supposed to do one mile easy, but then I added a mile of hill training :) still feeling great!

Day 6:
Today was my first day with any pain at all when running; my ankle kept having shooting pains so I switched from the treadmill to the elliptical after a little bit, but I still got in my cardio!

Workouts Completed: 5
Miles Run/Walked: 10
Days Until 5th/3rd Riverbank Run 25k: 152
Days Until Bayshore Half Marathon: 166

No comments:

Post a Comment