Wednesday, January 28, 2015

100 Days Until the Riverbank Run!

Technically (when posting this) I'm past week 8! How had time gone by so fast?!

On Thursday (15th) I completed another 3 mile run. I've been averaging about 50 minutes per 5k (3.1 miles) which is much slower than in used to - I know since I'm on a treadmill times are a little slower than normal, but it's still disheartening.

Well, Monday (19th), my half day at work started off great, but I was so unmotivated to run; I really wanted to go home and nap instead of running five miles. I sucked it up and did my five miles though!! It took forever, and the treadmill restarted after an hour, but I finished :)

I'm really slacking at monitoring how I'm feeling during most of these runs but I'm on top of monitoring mileage so here goes:

23rd - 2.5 miles run/walk, took 40 minutes
24th - 2.5 miles run/walk, took 44 minutes (not including a mile on the glider and 2.5 miles on the stationary bike)
26th - 2.5 miles run/walk, 38
27th - 1.25 miles, 20 minutes (a strength/weights day)

Workouts Completed: 22
Miles Run/Walked: 49.75
Days Until 5th/3rd Riverbank 25k: 100 (ahhhhh!!)
Days Until Bayshore Half Marathon: 114

No comments:

Post a Comment